What types of stuff do you buy?
We will buy or trade almost any item of value. We are always interested in precious metals, coins and jewelry and are happy to provide a fair value to the following items:
- Jewelry, including watches, rings and necklaces
- Gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals
- Consumer electronics, including laptops, tablets and video game consoles
- Tools and hardware, including saws, drills and landscaping equipment
- Rare coins and those that contain precious metals
- And anything else of value!
What is a pawn loan?
A pawn loan is where the customer brings in an item for collateral to gain a temporary loan. You will be given a short-term loan (typically a 1-month period) for the value that has been assessed, and the item will be held securely in the shop. After that month has elapsed, you can repay the value of the loan plus interest and retrieve your item, or you can elect to extend the term of the loan.
Do I need an ID to sell my stuff?
Yes. USA Pawn is regulated by the MS Department of Banking and Consumer Finance – the same institution that regulates banks in Mississippi. In order to ensure that every transaction is safe and legal, you will need to show proof of identification. To sell an item in one of our six locations, you must have the following:
- a photo id (drivers license, state issued id, military id or passport)
- a social security number
- proof of date of birth
- proof of address.