The online market has made it easy to buy and sell jewelry and other valuable items. Some entrepreneurial-minded folks have made a tidy side income buying trinkets at flea markets and selling them through eBay or Craigslist. While the internet has made these transactions “easier”, you may not be getting the most mileage from those transactions.
If you only want to clear out your jewelry box, going through the hassle of posting your articles on Craigslist or eBay may not be worth your time. Additionally, if you have fallen on hard times and only need a quick loan, getting some quick cash for your grandfather’s gold watch makes more sense than selling it outright.
At any of our USA Pawn locations, our helpful dealers can value your jewelry and give you a fair rate for your cherished items.
Benefits of Selling Your Jewelry at Our Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
Pawning your valuables at our store has many benefits over using eBay or Craigslist.
- Get more money for your valuable jewelry. If you are not sure of the value of your jewelry, you run the risk of leaving money on the table. An experience pawn broker has the resources available to give you what your item is worth.
- You retain ownership of the jewelry. If you just need a short-term loan, then selling your valuables online is not necessary. Instead of having the opportunity to redeem your possessions when you pay back the loan, selling means you lose ownership completely.
- Build a relationship with your USA Pawn broker. Selling your items on Craigslist or eBay means dealing with total strangers. If you work routinely with a pawn dealer, you may be able to get higher prices or loans on your goods with an established relationship.
- No customers to deal with. Dealing with buyers one-on-one can sometimes result in haggling or worse, fraudulent payment methods. You always have to be on your toes. You do not have to worry about someone trying to haggle for a lower, inadequate price when you work with a pawn shop.
- Speedy transactions. When you are in a hurry to sell your articles of jewelry, waiting for an online buyer can be nerve-wracking. You can expect a fair and speedy transaction with a pawn broker.
Whether you want to sell a few trinkets or make a side income, choose USA Pawn the next time you want to make extra cash. We have the resources and experience to get you the money you want.
Come see us at a USA Pawn location near you to part with those unwanted pieces of jewelry or obtain a loan. For more information, you can reach us at 601-501-PAWN(7296).