As the proverbial Murphy’s Law states, anything that can happen does happen; and often when you least expect it. When you find yourself in a tight situation that you’re not prepared for, and you need cash fast, consider visiting a pawn broker in Mississippi. We can take those unwanted or little-used tools, trinkets, or electronics and give you a temporary loan to get you through troubled times.
Need a quick loan for a car repair? Maybe you’re a little shy on this month’s rent or utility bills. Sometimes an unexpected illness causes additional expenses. No matter what your immediate need is, our courteous staff will give you a fair rate for your items. We make the process easy, so you can take care of your emergency cash flow requirement.
How the Loan Process Works at Your Local Pawn Broker
Obtaining a short-term loan at our shop is a simple process. Here is how the procedure works.
- Decide if you want to make a loan or if you want to sell your items outright. If you need cash for a short period of time, then a loan may be what you need. If you no longer need the item, then selling it to us may be the best decision.
- Bring the proper identification with you. The Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance regulates the pawn industry. To trade or sell your items, you will need to provide identification, including a photo ID, a social security number, proof of date of birth, and evidence of address.
- Our courteous staff will assess the value of your articles. Within minutes, you will know the loan value of your item and can walk out of the store with cash in hand.
What Kinds of Items Can You Bring In?
The items that a broker will take vary. At USA Pawn, we take almost any item of value in exchange for a loan. Here are just a few things you can bring in to any of our locations:
- Electronics – TVs, DVD players, digital cameras, camcorders, computers, iPod and mp3 players
- Precious metals – Gold, silver, and platinum
- Jewelry – Diamonds, bracelets, rings, earrings, charms, watches, and necklaces
- Musical instruments – Guitars, amplifiers, microphones, trumpets, and other instruments
- Household items – Lawnmowers, drills, chain saws, air conditioners, and hand tools
- Vehicles – Cars, motorcycles, and all-terrain vehicles – with proper title and paperwork
- Guns – We need to see proper licensing and your personal identification documents when you bring in firearms for pawning or to sell
When emergency strikes and you need some cash fast, bring your valuables to our shop. Our dealers will look over and assess your objects before giving you a fair rate. For over 25 years, we have provided Mississippi residents a reliable and secure source of cash.
Head over to a USA Pawn location near you to get the urgent loan you need. For more information, you can reach us at 601-501-PAWN(7296).